R-series is a blind flow transmitter.
The Eletta Flow Monitor’s function is based on the proven and dependable differential pressure principle. This is perhaps the oldest and most widely used principle for flow metering, mainly because of its simplicity and its relatively low cost.
R-series giving 4-20 mA signal proportional to flow. It can be installed both vertically and horizontally.
Different versions are available according to areas where they will be installed.
- Brass, powder-coated steel and stainlesssteel tube body
- Housing in aluminum and stainless steel
- Available in pipe sizes between DN15 to DN550
- Can measure both liquids and gases
- Not affected by static pressure
- Standard temp. indicator unit -20-90°C, -20-120°C optional
- Accuracy ± 2% F.S. (full scale)
- Transmitter 4-20 mA, HART